A huge financial growth is projected for the Virtual Assistant Market by 2028. Healthcare virtual assistants have increased since the advent of the COVID-19 pandemic. This global increase is associated with the use of smartphones and rising healthcare-associated applications. Smartphone technologies have been attributed to the medical professions’ emergence as marketplace targets. Smartphones provide more convenience and efficiency than traditional computers, which has helped fuel the growth of the healthcare virtual assistant market. The market is divided into two branches, which are components and end-users.
The segments of components are speech recognition, text to speech, and voice recognition. Speech recognition is estimated to be the largest market share from 2021-2028. For clinicians, this technology eliminates the need to transcribe notes manually. The notes are dictated and converted into voice data electronically, which improves the accuracy of documentation. The end-users in the healthcare virtual assistant market are the providers, payers, and others. During the forecast period, this segment is expected to dominate the market. Virtual care has become an example of modern healthcare that facilitates providers, increases patient access to care, and decreases overall healthcare units.
The expansion of the virtual healthcare assistant market assists providers in monitoring and managing the care of patients through recovery from a long-term hospital stay, surgery, or it can act as a substitute for the delivery of in-person care based on patient needs, resource availability, and health organization capabilities. Providers can increase efficiency, and see more patients with a larger degree of personal engagement in less time. These factors support the market growth for the providers’ segment.
There are a myriad of reasons why healthcare providers, and others, should hire virtual assistant companies, use virtual assistant services, or buy a virtual personal assistant. By comparison, real virtual assistants are better than utilizing Artificial Intelligence, which is used to detect chronic diseases like early stage cancer.
- Save time and money on entry level research by identifying growth, size, and lead players in the healthcare virtual assistant market.
- Highlight key priorities to assist companies in realigning business strategies.
- Highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the healthcare virtual assistant market, thus, allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop or modify business expansion plans with the use of substantial growth offerings in emerging markets.
- Carefully examine in depth global market trends together with factors driving the market, and those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision making process by understanding the strategies that support security interest as it relates to client products, segmentation, pricing, and distribution.
The global increase in healthcare virtual assistants is expected to reach $5,310.31 million in 2028. This will be an increase from the $684.07 million in 2021. The expected increase will reflect a 34.01% growth margin. Numerous topics will be covered when providers make the decision to take advantage of one or more of the virtual assistant programs.